Name: Sarah Madrigan
Profession/Talents: Fire, and a lot of it. From what I understand the woman is a capable flame wielder.
• This is where it really gets tricky. The woman is the closest link to ████, providing an emotional connection that is dangerous. Due to the recent death of █████ ███████ (KIA - ██████) the two share a joint sense of loss. From the start Sarah proved she would be an obstacle, but provided an avenue for the ‘enemy’ portion of plausible existence.
• Unstable emotionally, character flaws are apparent and no attempt to mask them is made. I can’t foresee Sarah remaining as one of the good guys for the course of her life with the blows she’s been dealt.
• She’s a complication that will probably deal with itself.
• Seems to have it firmly in her head that something is off. Instability should provide adequate cover if any claims are made by the woman, counter arguments are numerous and easily substantiated. Both her and ██████ seem to know there’s something deeper at play, but there’s no concrete reason to believe either of them will follow the correct thought process required to uncover the truth.
• Had a companion by the name of █████ ████ that has recently either stepped out of her life or disappeared. This will no doubt further her instability and put me further into the clear.
Short Term Worries and Steps
• Figure out if distancing ████ from her holds favorable odds or not.
• Maintain ‘enemy’ status per Plausible Existence SOP, but toe the line. Overt malice could have ill repercussions with ████
• Just keep an eye on her. No further Agent activation or request should be required. We’re looking at an estimated ████ operational length of cover integrity, given that time frame it is expected that she will be too busy piecing her own life together to worry about mine.